"Some 58 percent of Americans believe their financial-planning efforts need improvement, but 34 percent have done nothing to plan for their financial futures."
- 10,000 baby boomers turn 65 every day until 2030
- By 2030, the 65-plus population will double to about 71.5 million (U.S. Census)
- Financial Advisor assets have reached $66.7 trillion and growing
Advisory Firm Market Potential
- 11,473 Investment Advisory Firms
- 376,509 Financial Advisors
Please click this link to see why you need VestaEdge!
Sources: US Census, Federal Reserve, Immersion Active, US Consumer Expenditure Survey; ewsocialtrends.org; snl.com/Sectors/Fig/FinancialServices.aspx; cifactbook.org/fb_ch1.html